US Passport Expediting Service

US Passports & Visas Expedited in 24 Hours

US Passport Expediting Services

New US Passport Passport Renewals
You are applying for a new passport for the first time OR your expired passport was issued more than 15 years ago. You need a passport renewal and your most recent passport was issued less than 15 years ago and you were at least 16 years old when it was issued.

Child's Passport Name Change on Passport
Your child is not yet 16 years old or the applicant is an infant. Your name has changed from the name on the passport.

Lost / Stolen Passport Add pages to Passport
You lost your passport and it would have still been valid or you're not sure if it has expired. You have run out of visa pages in your current passport and need to add pages to your US Passport.

Extend Validity
If your current passport was only issued for 1 year or less you may be allowed to extend its validity. Extension of limited passports usually requires the submission of sufficient proof of citizenship.


Extensive step- by-step instructions, information and application forms for all your US Passport and travel visa needs.

Get latest passport news,articles,alerts,
and information from around the world!

Get the latest travel news,articles,alerts,
guides,special offers,and information from around the world!!