Alternate proof for child passports

Quick Browse
New/First Time Passports
Child/Infant passport
Replace/Lost or stolen
Name Change
Visa Pages
Extend Validity

Alternate Proof - Child

If a current, valid Driver's License or passport is not available, you may provide ONE of the following forms of identification :

* Naturalization Certificate
* Certificate of Citizenship
* Government ID : city, state or federal
* Military ID : military and dependents

If none of these documents are available please call 718-387-5441 or e-mail us.

Extensive step- by-step instructions, information and application forms online for all your US Passport and travel visa needs.

Our site helps international travelers easily understand the requirements Travelers are often not sure of the documentation required to enter foreign country. Click here for for detailed information.

To get answers to frequently asked questions or to learn about the passport and visa procedure please click here