Quick Browse
New Passports
Passport Renewal
Child Passport
Lost Passport
Name Change
Visa Pages
Extend Validity

Alternate Proof

The following are also acceptable as proof of identity:

*Naturalization Certificate

*INS Alien resident card

*Expired driver's license (In addition to current one, issued less than 6 months ago).

If one of the above is also not available, you would need a blood relative over age 18 with a valid driver's license issued more than six months or a valid US Passport to identify you. In addition, you would need to submit four to six from the following Signature/ID:

* Previous U.S. Passport - if it was issued when you were over 12

* Military ID

* Work ID

* Student ID

* Merchant Marines card

* Pilot or flight attendant ID

* Social Security Card

* Credit card

* Bank card

*Library card

*Learner's permit

*Insurance/Medicaid card with signature

*Copy of signed tax return

*WIC ID card

*Expired driver's license

*Union membership cards

*Welfare/Medicaid/Medicare IDs

*Professional license cards

*Mortgage, lease or rental with signature

*School or college transcripts or yearbooks showing school, date, and name with photo

*Voter's registration card

*Newspaper articles showing your name and/or photo

If none of these documents are available please call 718-387-5441 or e-mail us.

Extensive step- by-step instructions, information and application forms online for all your US Passport and travel visa needs.

Our site helps international travelers easily understand the requirements Travelers are often not sure of the documentation required to enter foreign country. Click here for for detailed information.

To get answers to frequently asked questions or to learn about the passport and visa procedure please click here